Camping Options at Fox Hill:
Rustic Cabins (Sleeps 5-6) – 3-4 Beds – No Bathroom/Kitchenette
Deluxe Cabins (Sleeps 4-6) – 4 Beds – Bathroom/Kitchenette
Premium Cabins (Sleeps 6-8) – 5 Beds, plus a futon – Bathroom/Full Kitchen
Pull-Thru Full Hook-up 20/30/50 AMP
Back-In Full Hook-up 20/30 AMP and 20/30/50 AMP
Pull-Thru 20/30 AMP for small RVS (1 Site available) – Water/Electric Site
Standard 20/30 AMP for small POPUPS (3 Sites available)
Premium Tent Site – Water/Electric
Tent Site – Water/Electric
Tent Only – No Hook-ups – Shared Water / No Electric
Stay for 7 pay for 5!
Weekly price reflects the non-weekend price for free days.
*Holiday Weekend’s are a 3 night minimum.
The Following Holidays Require a Minimum Three Night Stay:
- Memorial Day Weekend (5/25-5/29) (3 Nights)
- Independence Day (6/29 – 7/4) (3 Nights)
- Labor Day Weekend (8/31-9/4) (3 Nights)
Fox Hill does NOT control prices on third party applications, true prices for Fox Hill Rv Resort and Campground are posted above.
Additional Rates or Add-Ons:
$20 Per night is added for a one night cabin stay. There is a $10 Lock Fee if you want to guarantee a specific site for you and your family. Over a phone call reservation this is built into the final total price. Online reservations will ask if you want to lock the site in.
- Additional people (4 included) – $15.00 per night for each additional person. Guests 4 & Under – No Charge
- Visitor Passes Daily: $10.00 Nightly: $15.00 per person (maximum 4 per site)
- Additional vehicle (1 camping unit with 1 vehicle included): $5.00 per day (Maximum 2 per site)
- One additional tent available on select sites: $20.00 per day. No tents at cabins
- Boat’s need to be registered. $10.00 per day.
- Guests should let us know at the time of booking if they plan to bring a trailer or boat.
- No Golf Carts, ATV’s, Mini Bikes Etc. are allowed to be driven on Fox Hills Property.
- 5.5% Sales Tax will be applied to all rates
- Early Check-in fee is $5 Between 12-2 PM if the site is available.
- Late Check-out Fee is $10 between 11am cabins / 12 pm sites, this gets you to 1:45 PM if site is available for late check out. Cabins 11AM, Sites 12 NOON, All guests must be out by 11pm cabins or 12pm sites, unless you have previously talked to the office and paid for a late check out. (1:45 PM leave on Check-Out day) Check Out time is the time that you will have to depart from the campground to make room for the next set of guests. If you would like to stay later and swim or hang out at the campground there will be a Late Check out fee applied to your bill.
Campsite/Cabin Refund Policy: All reservations are paid in full at the time of reservation and are NON-Refundable. If you cancel you will be issued a camp credit to be used within the current year that you purchased your stay with us.[/vc_column_text][/trx_sc_table][/vc_column][/vc_row]